PVC Pipe Fittings, 3d models anywhere?

Ive looked on 3D Content Central, as well as McMaster-Carr (where I usually get my metal pipe fittings).

Anyone know where I can find various sizes, etc, in 3D?

Reply to
SW Monkey

Inventor 10 has then standard.

Reply to
DAR

Hehe, send them to me so I can convert them :)

Im suprised no one else responded to this. It seems like this would be common...

Reply to
SW Monkey

I've got some in MDT4 format that are "variable" meaning they have an associated .xls file with dims for a variety of different pipe sizes. I got these from a PVC mfgr a few years ago. I tried editing them in MDT4, our last version purchased before SWX and I get an error message, something about Acad not being able to open Excel(Probably an XP thing?) The .xls files have all the pertinent dims. I have a variety of flanges, 30,45, & 90 degree elbows, t's etc.

Anyway it's enough that someone (or I, if I ever get a round tuit) could easily create a macro or something...

If anyone wants these post your email, more or less encripted and I'll send you a .zip file with the extension changed to .pvc :o)

Whit

SW M> Hehe, send them to me so I can convert them :)

Reply to
hayduke

Standard PVC Fittings ?? I have been working with plastic fitting for last 6 years and the only standard about it is the pipe sizes when you looking for plastic fittings you need specify what manufacturer you planning to use because they very in sizes and this makes big difference especially when you going into tight spaces . Which fittings do you exactly looking for? flanges, elbows,...

Reply to
mr.T