Layer Merge in 2007

I just recently upgraded to AutoCAD 2007 and I can't seem to find Layer Merge any more. I've noticed that the Layers Express Tools category has been removed but most of the tools, and some useful new ones, have been transferred to the Layers II tool bar. However I can't see any sign of the Layer Merge tool.

There is the Layer Match tool but as far as I can tell it's next to totally useless because it only changes the selected objects. I.e. it's identical to simply selecting the objects you want to change and selecting the new layer. I need to merge everything on a selected layer into another existing layer.

I realise I can do this using filters but it was much easier and quicker with the merge tool so it would be a real shame if it's been dropped.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

Philip Las Gourgues Osborn Lane Industrial

Reply to
Philip Las Gourgues

under menu "format" -> "layout tools" Cheer,

Ken

Reply to
Ken Luk

Brilliant! Thanks very much for that.