Layer Merge in 2007

I just recently upgraded to AutoCAD 2007 and I can't seem to find Layer
Merge any more. I've noticed that the Layers Express Tools category has
been removed but most of the tools, and some useful new ones, have been
transferred to the Layers II tool bar. However I can't see any sign of
the Layer Merge tool.
There is the Layer Match tool but as far as I can tell it's next to
totally useless because it only changes the selected objects. I.e. it's
identical to simply selecting the objects you want to change and
selecting the new layer. I need to merge everything on a selected layer
into another existing layer.
I realise I can do this using filters but it was much easier and quicker
with the merge tool so it would be a real shame if it's been dropped.
Any tips would be much appreciated.
Philip Las Gourgues
Osborn Lane Industrial
Reply to
Philip Las Gourgues
under menu "format" -> "layout tools" Cheer,
Ken
Reply to
Ken Luk
Brilliant! Thanks very much for that.