Is there a 'groupiso' command like 'layiso'?

How do I turn off all objects except those included in a certain group? Thanks...

Reply to
smarf

Technically, I don't think you can, unless the objects are all on the same layer, and nothing else is on that layer. A twisted workaround would be to have a new layer created, transfer selected items on the new layer, turn off all other layers, do whatever you need to do on the objects, transfer objects back to their previous layers and turn on all layers. Not at all user-friendly, what with hidden attributes, objects that may be non-bylayer colored, frozen layers, and a host of nasty surprises. But then again, it IS a nice challenge.

Dr Fleau When in doubt, Ctrl-Alt-Del it

"smarf" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Dr Fleau

smarf a écrit :

Hello,

You can give a look at this add-on that lets you show/hide objects :

Philippe

Reply to
Philippe