HELP WITH BUILDING OUR FIRST MODEL

I have order an Italeri - USS John Stennis 1/720 to build with my 11

1/2 year old grandson. This is the first model that we are building.

We have several questions in reference to the plans that are included with the product.

If we can find someone who has built an Italeri air craft carrier model, we would like to be able to ask that person some questions. We would also like to e-mail them some scanned copies of the plans to help ask the questions

In addition to responding to the Group, would you please directly send me your to snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Larry

My mother helped me with my first kit, the Revell H-19. She still talks about that. Hugh Mills

Reply to
HMills16