STEVE CAPLE = "DAVID NEBENZAHL"

Steve has several fake names. David Nebenzahl is one. He is a troll. All he does is post lies and tries to confuse the group about him being a sockpuppet. Don't let him fool you.

Reply to
curtmchere

curtmchere

Because you have lost your mind and are talking to yourself. We should move this to email since everyone else filtered your ass. I enjoy the interaction as it is relaxing to shove your ass around here.

Reply to
brad