STEVE CAPLE = "DAVID NEBENZAHL"

Steve has several fake names. David Nebenzahl is one. He is a troll. All he does is post lies and tries to confuse the group about
him being a sockpuppet. Don't let him fool you.
This is still going on why doesnt the train board posters stop it and allow it to happen?
On Feb 26, 6:51 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Because you have lost your mind and are talking to yourself. We should move this to email since everyone else filtered your ass. I enjoy the interaction as it is relaxing to shove your ass around here.