I am being faked here

Just to let you know there is another fake (probably Curtmchere) faking my ID and posting as me.
The rec.models.railroad group has gone far downhill after this troll
showed up so please don't respond to him
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spake thus:

Heh; that's rich: a crossposting sockpuppet complaining that it's being faked. Good one.
I think everyone's figured out your scheme of posting under all the " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" names by now.
You are either two pathetic people trolling one another, or worse, the same troll going after himself. I would bet on the latter since the one name immediately replied to the other. If the second troll was lurking hear waiting, then that makes the second troll even more of a pathetic person.
In any case, you two trolls/sockpuppets are a mess.
On Mar 9, 8:04 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You are BOTH trolls. Moveon.org.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If you don't stop posting this tripe, I'm gana strangle you right here in front of Jesus!
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:30:08 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

You wouldn't dare! Jesus will turn the other cheek! -- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

Oh dear - back to the Israeli ambassador again....

The head moron come back with this? Is this all ah I was hoping for something more witty.
-----
Steve
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Quiet, k0ok.