I am being faked here

Just to let you know there is another fake (probably Curtmchere) faking my ID and posting as me.

The rec.models.railroad group has gone far downhill after this troll showed up so please don't respond to him

Reply to
DavidNebenzahl

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spake thus:

Heh; that's rich: a crossposting sockpuppet complaining that it's being faked. Good one.

I think everyone's figured out your scheme of posting under all the " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" names by now.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

You are either two pathetic people trolling one another, or worse, the same troll going after himself. I would bet on the latter since the one name immediately replied to the other. If the second troll was lurking hear waiting, then that makes the second troll even more of a pathetic person.

In any case, you two trolls/sockpuppets are a mess.

Reply to
markmathus

You are BOTH trolls. Moveon.org.

Reply to
markmathus

If you don't stop posting this tripe, I'm gana strangle you right here in front of Jesus!

Reply to
ah

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:30:08 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and ah instead replied:

You wouldn't dare! Jesus will turn the other cheek!

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

The head moron come back with this? Is this all ah I was hoping for something more witty.

-----

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple

Oh dear - back to the Israeli ambassador again....

Reply to
David