STEVE CAPLE is starting to find God! Thank you !

Steve actually sent me a nice email saying his is trying to get off of drugs and that he went to church this past weekend. No bad words or
potty talk either. Thank you God! Thank you Steve.
Let's keep praying for him it is working.
Now we know the end of the world is near!
On Feb 26, 7:03 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

CURT MCHERE we are not fooled by your sockpuppets and fakes. We know it is you. Get off of drugs, and off god please. We are praying for you to die painfully.
STEVE CAPLE you are lost in sin. I wrote the posting so how is that a sockpuppet? Whoops you messed up STEVE CAPLE. We know you are Brad give up.
On Feb 26, 9:47�pm, "STEVE CAPLE> wrote:

Plonk!

CURT MCHERE you are lost in sin. I wrote the posting so how is that a sockpuppet? Whoops you messed up CURT MCHERE . We know you are CURT give up.