STEVE CAPLE is starting to find God! Thank you !

Steve actually sent me a nice email saying his is trying to get off of drugs and that he went to church this past weekend. No bad words or potty talk either. Thank you God! Thank you Steve.

Let's keep praying for him it is working.

Reply to
curtmchere

trainspeeddemon

CURT MCHERE we are not fooled by your sockpuppets and fakes. We know it is you. Get off of drugs, and off god please. We are praying for you to die painfully.

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

Reply to
Rob Kemp

CURT MCHERE you are lost in sin. I wrote the posting so how is that a sockpuppet? Whoops you messed up CURT MCHERE . We know you are CURT give up.

Reply to
brad