Why does Steve Caple hate Christians and God and never post about Trains on a Train Board

This is a question people are asking me. I don't know. I am praying for God to guide him to a clean life and stop hating people who go to Church and start posting without potty talk about trains on a train board. Please help me pray for him.

Reply to
curtmchere

Probably the same reason we all pray you suffer a massive CVA and sit in your own shit for the rest of your life.

Just my .02

you remain in my prayers

Reply to
brad

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com spake thus:

How many things wrong with that?

  1. (re:subject) Steve (that is, the Original Steve(r)(tm)) posts *lots* of stuff about trains.

  1. You, on the other hand, don't post *jack shit* about trains, except

  1. When you do, what you have to say is inane, wrong, and totally not worth reading. (Like Gargraves going out of business; hah!)
  2. This isn't a "board".

Most of all, though:

  1. *Nobody wants you here.* I'll bet you can't get *one single person* to come to your defense. Everyone who responds to you (at the risk of having you post yet more shit here) tells you the same thing, in so many words:

Fuck off. Leave. Find somewhere else to play. Don't bother praying for us.

D "we're all Steve here" N

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Well, after a few days of blessed relief, curt has returned with a vengeance. We should commend him for beginning this new thread. Perhaps he will now confine most of his writings to a single site.

As I've said elsewhere, I do not view curt's religiousity as being sincere. Instead, I believe it to be a very effective device for goading us. However, since I do not share his omniscience, I can admit I might be wrong. If he is a believer, I would suggest that he consider the following to aid him in his spiritual growth:

Do not be so repetitious in your offer(s) to pray. "And in praying use not vain repetition, as the Heathens do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." (Matthew 6:7)

Try to initiate some new topics as distinct form offering the same topic in different threads. "As a dog that returneth to his vomit, so is a fool that repeateth his folly." (Proverbs 26:11)

Most importantly - Be Careful. "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you." (Matthew 7:1-2)

Thank you.

Jerry (who also isn't Steve)

Reply to
trainjer

Reply to
curtmchere

Reply to
curtmchere

David doesn't wear sheets. Nor do I. Stop projecting what you see at the Klansman Boy Love Association meetings.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Reply to
curtmchere

Q-Face,

Curt is a very common name among child molestors.

Regards- brad

Reply to
brad

Reply to
trainspeeddemon

Take your sockpuppet and stick up your ass Curt.

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

Curt/Steve, you already used that word sockpuppet a couple times- your whole scheme is falling apart here.

Frankly I am disappointed Steve, I assumed you were fighting off this disabled unstable bastard. Only to find out in the end, Steve is actually Curt.

I'm disappointed, and speak for the whole group when I say I am ashamed of your conduct in here.

Reply to
brad

Steve you are losing it from taking too much acid tablets. We are ashamed you lie all the time, post under fake names other than Steve Caple like 'Brad' and ruin this train board with your spam and wishes of cancer I am praying for you still Sunday night service is starting and I have a full list

Reply to
curtmchere

Curt/Brad/Mark you ignorant sockpuppet.

Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the other

Reply to
Steve Stevenson

Steve I'm afraid this whole thing is backfiring. It's time to call it ballgame. Your use of the term sockpuppet really blew the lid off this whole scheme of yours.

Reply to
brad

Reply to
curtmchere

Reply to
curtmchere

Well, this is another other and the term "sockpuppet" has been used for years on RAMD ( Rec. Arts Marching Drumcorps ) and the resident loony there "Howdy" / Reverand / Pastor / Doctor ( bahahaha ) Michael Schmidt has at least 8 to 10 sockpuppet names going at any given time.

This debate / argument / is rather low key as compared to RAMD.

But George Hopkins is the anti Christ

Reply to
the OTHER Mike

Steve this whole game you are playing is becoming old. Take your multiple accounts and personalities and get out of here.

Oh, and please come down with cancer of the eyes.

Reply to
brad