Why does Steve Caple hate Christians and God and never post about Trains on a Train Board

This is a question people are asking me. I don't know. I am praying for God to guide him to a clean life and stop hating people who go to
Church and start posting without potty talk about trains on a train board. Please help me pray for him.

Probably the same reason we all pray you suffer a massive CVA and sit in your own shit for the rest of your life.
Just my .02
you remain in my prayers

Well, after a few days of blessed relief, curt has returned with a vengeance. We should commend him for beginning this new thread. Perhaps he will now confine most of his writings to a single site.
As I've said elsewhere, I do not view curt's religiousity as being sincere. Instead, I believe it to be a very effective device for goading us. However, since I do not share his omniscience, I can admit I might be wrong. If he is a believer, I would suggest that he consider the following to aid him in his spiritual growth:
Do not be so repetitious in your offer(s) to pray. "And in praying use not vain repetition, as the Heathens do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." (Matthew 6:7)
Try to initiate some new topics as distinct form offering the same topic in different threads. "As a dog that returneth to his vomit, so is a fool that repeateth his folly." (Proverbs 26:11)
Most importantly - Be Careful. "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you." (Matthew 7:1-2)
Thank you.
Jerry (who also isn't Steve)
Steve I see you came to your own defense but you did not answer the question
On Feb 8, 9:05 pm, STEVE snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com spake thus:

How many things wrong with that?
1. (re:subject) Steve (that is, the Original Steve(r)(tm)) posts *lots* of stuff about trains.
2. You, on the other hand, don't post *jack shit* about trains, except 3. When you do, what you have to say is inane, wrong, and totally not worth reading. (Like Gargraves going out of business; hah!) 4. This isn't a "board".
Most of all, though:
5. *Nobody wants you here.* I'll bet you can't get *one single person* to come to your defense. Everyone who responds to you (at the risk of having you post yet more shit here) tells you the same thing, in so many words:
Fuck off. Leave. Find somewhere else to play. Don't bother praying for us.
D "we're all Steve here" N
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

On 9 Feb 2007 09:10:47 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

David doesn't wear sheets. Nor do I. Stop projecting what you see at the Klansman Boy Love Association meetings.
--
Steve

I dont know what those are but you do and now you are insulting muslims. Why do you use that fake name Steve? David is a common lie name.

I dont know what those are but you do and now you are insulting muslims. Why do you use that fake name Steve? David is a common lie name.
Q-Face,
Curt is a very common name among child molestors.
Regards- brad
Take your lover's spat somewhere else and leave us to talk trains.

Take your sockpuppet and stick up your ass Curt.
Steve Caple you are slipping up. Again with your word sock puppet on your sock puppet "Brad" account. If anyone is trainspeeddemon you are using it to troll up ways for you to swear.
On Feb 10, 10:36?pm, "Steve snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Curt/Steve, you already used that word sockpuppet a couple times- your whole scheme is falling apart here.
Frankly I am disappointed Steve, I assumed you were fighting off this disabled unstable bastard. Only to find out in the end, Steve is actually Curt.
I'm disappointed, and speak for the whole group when I say I am ashamed of your conduct in here.
Steve you are losing it from taking too much acid tablets. We are ashamed you lie all the time, post under fake names other than Steve Caple like 'Brad' and ruin this train board with your spam and wishes of cancer I am praying for you still Sunday night service is starting and I have a full list

Steve I'm afraid this whole thing is backfiring. It's time to call it ballgame. Your use of the term sockpuppet really blew the lid off this whole scheme of yours.
Steve nice try but it is not working. You are a fake and we can all tell it.

Steve this whole game you are playing is becoming old. Take your multiple accounts and personalities and get out of here.
Oh, and please come down with cancer of the eyes.

Curt/Brad/Mark you ignorant sockpuppet.
Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the other
--
The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now.
Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.
On Feb 12, 12:19 am, steve@steve,org (Steve Stevenson) wrote:

But you are obviously steve. So you are the fake.