Model and Real Trains in Lancaster, PN

We are heading to Lancaster PN for March Break (12-16) There appears to be some railroad museums and model rail displays in the area. But, I am
finding them to be closed. Most open in April or May.
Can anyone suggest a good place with a model rail display or train museum that is open in March near Lancaster or Philly?
Is Northlandz worth going to? Is it open in March?
Thanks,
H.

Here's some. I believe these are open in March. The hours of operation can be found on the websites:
http://www.choochoobarn.com/index2.html
http://www.rrmuseumpa.org /
http://www.strasburgrailroad.com /
http://www.pavisnet.com/lancaster/index.html
http://www.northlandz.com /
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,200 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links