#1 guage live steam

Does anyone post re: live steam guage # or Gscale? if not can anyone direct me to a newsgroup where live steam is the topic?
Thanks.

direct

The only maker of gauge 1 live steam that I know of is British. Therefore, you *may* have better luck contacting the gorup uk.rec.models.rail but since I don't read that group I don't know for certain.
--
-Glennl
The despammed service works OK, but unfortunately
Geoffrey Barnett wrote:

Aster is the biggie in 1 scale. Mamod and MSS (UK) both do very basic live steamers in O/G gauge. There are several US firms advertising live steam in #1 and G - check the advertising pages of "Garden Railways.
There are quite a few firms doing live steamers in the UK but the scale is generally 16mm:1 foot on either 32mm or 45mm gauge. Brandbright springs to mind.
Regards, Greg.P. NZ
http://www.southernsteamtrains.com / Is one souce of #1 live steam in the USA
Howard Garner
Greg Procter wrote:

GeoffreyBarnett posted:

Don't know if this will help but the forward by Bob Brown in the Jan/Feb 2007 of the Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette is about his recent experience with trying out a 1:19 Accucraft UK Ltd. Garratt live steam engine. It's sort of a crash course on the subject and is an interesting read.
Many sources for further info are mentioned. These 2 might might be worth looking at:
http://steamup.info (site for Steam in the Garden magazine with photos, info and message board).
http://www.accucraft.com (California site for Accucraft Trains which includes some live steam).
http://www.roundhouse-eng.com (UK live steam site that lists U.S. sellers in the Dealers link).
~Brad fd64