MR indexes

HI, everyone. I am looking over my magazine collection and note that I am
missing the Model Railroader Magazine indexes for 1956, 1940 and 1941. If
any one has them and is willing to either copy and mail them or scan and
email them, I would appreciate it if you would contact me off line so we can
talk about it.
Thanks for any help you can give.
PS If any one needs an MR index for any of the other years, I can email them
to you.
Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum
You can download these from the model railroader website.
Reply to
curtmchere
Way to be off-topic there stroke face. This is rec.models.railroad- a group devoted to the well known sexual deviant/stroke victim known as "Curt McHere"
Now get back on task and post something about your use of Vaseline and viewing photos of amputees.
Praying you get cancer of your brain- brad
Reply to
brad
Just so you have something to really complain about, I will top post this.
The indexes on the web site are not the annual index. They just show the table of contents of an issue. Unless I haven't found the right page on the site.
I haven't seen an original post from what'sisname since I killfiled him.
Thanks for playing, please try again next year.
Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum
Brad:
As much fun as it is to insult Curt I'd suggest taking the high road and not going after him when he actually posts something semi-useful. Just wait till he starts something. You know he will eventually.
Eric
Reply to
newyorkcentralfan
You know "Brad" even for you these are in bad taste these posts. You need to take your lover's spat somewhere else off of here.
Reply to
trainspeeddemon
And when is Brad going to post something useful other than wishing people get cancer?
Reply to
trainspeeddemon
Probably one post before you do.
Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other
Reply to
Steve Stevenson
I hope you come down with full blown aids. Feel better? I'll try to change it up for ya.
Reply to
brad
Steve I am praying for you this is a horrible thing you do for a human. May god have mercy on you Steve Caple
Reply to
curtmchere
Curt I am praying for you- I hope you have a massive heart attack within the next 2 weeks.
May your mother wipe your ass for the remainder of your life.
I love the power of prayer.
Reply to
brad
Reply to
trainspeeddemon
That won't happen - he'd have to have sex with another person to get AIDS...
Reply to
Mark Newton
LOL - no Curt, the printed indexes which Frank is discussing is a far cry from that.
Reply to
Mark Mathu
That won't happen - he'd have to have sex with another person to get AIDS...
Reply to
Mark Newton
Steve this is false. Also AIDS is not some funny thing you joke about, neither is cancer. Only children would do this are you a child Steve?
Reply to
curtmchere
Shut up Steve, you sick bastard.
Reply to
brad
Only a loser like yourself would spend his free time making up sockpuppets and pretending to have different personalities Steve. Give it up.
Reply to
brad