MR indexes

HI, everyone. I am looking over my magazine collection and note that I am missing the Model Railroader Magazine indexes for 1956, 1940 and 1941. If
any one has them and is willing to either copy and mail them or scan and email them, I would appreciate it if you would contact me off line so we can talk about it.
Thanks for any help you can give. PS If any one needs an MR index for any of the other years, I can email them to you.
--

Frank Rosenbaum
Please note my new email address: farosenbaum at comcast dot net.

Way to be off-topic there stroke face. This is rec.models.railroad- a group devoted to the well known sexual deviant/stroke victim known as "Curt McHere"
Now get back on task and post something about your use of Vaseline and viewing photos of amputees.
Praying you get cancer of your brain- brad
Just so you have something to really complain about, I will top post this.
The indexes on the web site are not the annual index. They just show the table of contents of an issue. Unless I haven't found the right page on the site.
I haven't seen an original post from what'sisname since I killfiled him.
Thanks for playing, please try again next year.

Brad:
As much fun as it is to insult Curt I'd suggest taking the high road and not going after him when he actually posts something semi-useful. Just wait till he starts something. You know he will eventually.
Eric

And when is Brad going to post something useful other than wishing people get cancer?
On Feb 10, 12:38?am, " snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com"

     snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes:

Probably one post before you do.
Paul^H^H^H^H Steve the Other
--
The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now.
Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

I hope you come down with full blown aids. Feel better? I'll try to change it up for ya.
Steve I am praying for you this is a horrible thing you do for a human. May god have mercy on you Steve Caple
On Feb 10, 10:34?pm, "STEVE snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Curt I am praying for you- I hope you have a massive heart attack within the next 2 weeks.
May your mother wipe your ass for the remainder of your life.
I love the power of prayer.

brad wrote:

That won't happen - he'd have to have sex with another person to get AIDS...
Shut up Steve, you sick bastard.
brad wrote:
That won't happen - he'd have to have sex with another person to get AIDS...
Steve this is false. Also AIDS is not some funny thing you joke about, neither is cancer. Only children would do this are you a child Steve?
On Feb 12, 6:28�pm,STEVE CAPLE wrote:

Only a loser like yourself would spend his free time making up sockpuppets and pretending to have different personalities Steve. Give it up.
You know "Brad" even for you these are in bad taste these posts. You need to take your lover's spat somewhere else off of here.

LOL - no Curt, the printed indexes which Frank is discussing is a far cry from that.