Live Steam

I inherited, from my father, an O gauge live steam 0-4-0 tank engine. I can remember him telling me that my grandfather either built it or bought it. I would guess this dates it to no later than the 1920's. Has anyone any ideas where I could find out more about it? Pictures could be posted.

Thanks, Gordon

Reply to
gbubb

Without pictures there's very little to go on.

But this isn't a binary newsgroup you you would need to upload them somewhere and give a link to click.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee