Live steam trains

Can anybody out there put me in touch with group / enthusiast who love live steam engines. I inherited one from my father, built by him in 1950's and used to carry the kids around the garden, needs sprucing up but want it to go to a good home - its approx 4 ft long with the tender.

url:

Scruffy Max

"Scruffy Max" wrote

Do you have any photographs of the model, and where are you located?

John.

Reply to
John Turner