Is there anybody out there?

Just nod if you can hear me.

Better yet,

I'm scratching a Super Hots. I want to electrify it. Any Ideas / comments?

Reply to
john smith

"john smith" wrote in news:hykXq.6984$EF2.2274 @newsfe18.iad:

Hey you, just raving and drooling while we're waiting for the worms out here in the empty spaces.

Make it any color you like? Then, if you crash while learning to fly, just run like hell.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm a big fan of flying pigs.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

"john smith" wrote in news:hykXq.6984$EF2.2274 @newsfe18.iad:

I'm cold, lonely and getting old.

I want it to shine, like a crazy diamond.

You did good. Gotta run, there's a lunatic on the grass.

:)

Reply to
john smith

On Sat, 4 Feb 2012 20:02:10 -0500, "john smith" wrote in :

17 days later, I'm nodding. I've been on vacation from newsgroups for a while.

Can't help you with electrifying the Hots, but sounds like a fun project.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ