Is there anybody out there?

Doesn't anyone use this newsgroup anymore? I haven't seen a new message on here in almost a year.

R.L. Groshans wrote:

Your news server is not picking them up, then.
Have you been mucking with spam filters in the last year. That's another possible.
You could try searching via Google groups (ugh!) if your newsfeed is down.
Cheers Trevor Jones
"Trevor Jones" wrote in message

Trevor, Turns out all I needed to do was to reset my local file. Basically I needed to dump the trash to make room for the new. Silly me.
Rodney