Anybody here besides me live in Indianapolis?

If so, I have a small machining job that I'm not equipped to do. Yes, this is a paying gig, but not much.

Best way to contact me is email to doug at milmac dot com Or, if you do a whois search on that domain, you'll find my real address and phone number.

Reply to
Doug Miller

It might help to give people some idea as to the equipment, precision and quantity required.

Reply to
Pete C.