Aerotech supplier in Ontario Canada

Hello, I am looking for a supplier of Areotech engines in Ontario Canada. If one was around Toronto, even better. I used to buy from ARG now Sigma Rockets in Mississauga, but he won't return my emails or calls anyone. Maybe he found me to be a pain or has enough money now. I am a member of MAAC and I know he is currently selling to other members I know. I must of did something to annoy him. Anyway, If any one knows of another supplier I would like to stock up for the next season.

Thanks Richard

Reply to
CouldBeFlying

In article snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com, CouldBeFlying at snipped-for-privacy@spam.spam wrote on 12/10/05 7:54 AM:

Canadian Hobbycraft

140 Applewood Crescent Concord, Ontario Canada L4K 4E2 905-738-6556 Gary Rosenfield President, AeroTech Consumer Aerospace Division of RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc. 2113 W. 850 N. St. Cedar City, UT 84720
Gary C. Rosenfield

Thanks Gary... I'll give them a call

Richard

Reply to
CouldBeFlying

"Gary C. Rosenfield"

Hard guy to annoy. Contact me off list (email address on website ) and I will see if you are using the right email address and phone number.

Don't have high power motors.

It would be very difficult to import them directly.

Angelo Castellano Sunward Aerospace Group Limited

email address on web site

Reply to
Angelo Castellano posting

Thanks Angelo.... I have since (last night) got an email from Taras... I wasn't looking for anything high powered, just E,F & G Areotech and Estes E9s....

Thanks for your response Richard

Reply to
CouldBeFlying