Aerotech supplier in Ontario Canada

Hello, I am looking for a supplier of Areotech engines in Ontario Canada. If one was around Toronto, even better. I used to buy from ARG now Sigma Rockets in
Mississauga, but he won't return my emails or calls anyone. Maybe he found me to be a pain or has enough money now. I am a member of MAAC and I know he is currently selling to other members I know. I must of did something to annoy him. Anyway, If any one knows of another supplier I would like to stock up for the next season.
Thanks Richard
In article snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com, CouldBeFlying at snipped-for-privacy@spam.spam wrote on 12/10/05 7:54 AM:

Canadian Hobbycraft 140 Applewood Crescent Concord, Ontario Canada L4K 4E2 905-738-6556 Gary Rosenfield President, AeroTech Consumer Aerospace Division of RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc. 2113 W. 850 N. St. Cedar City, UT 84720 http://www.aerotech-rocketry.com
Thanks Gary... I'll give them a call
Richard
wrote on 12/10/05 7:54 AM:

"Gary C. Rosenfield"

Hard guy to annoy. Contact me off list (email address on website ) and I will see if you are using the right email address and phone number.

Don't have high power motors.

It would be very difficult to import them directly.
Angelo Castellano Sunward Aerospace Group Limited www.sunward1.com email address on web site
Thanks Angelo.... I have since (last night) got an email from Taras... I wasn't looking for anything high powered, just E,F & G Areotech and Estes E9s....
Thanks for your response Richard