Source for rigid coax?

For 2.4 GHz. The smaller in diameter the better, but any source would be appreciated. I need a few inches of the stuff...

Thanks,

Reply to
DaveC

Ian Stirling

For Andrew Heliax, try

.

Reply to
Tam/WB2TT

Where are you? If US or Canada, I can send you a hunk. We have boxes of the stuff... I pick up scraps every time I go to the electronics flea market.

Or you could contact Precision Tube or Micro Coax or Times (or all three!) and ask for a few feet of sample.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

I have nearly 100 ft of Belden 1673A, RG 104 teflon dielectric that needs a new home.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Douglas

And OUTSIDE US or Canada live little green men still in caves or what?

-- Dimitris Tzortzakakis,Irakli>

Reply to
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

Now what was that all about?

-Bill

Reply to
.Bill

No, it's just a lot more trouble to ship things there from where I am. If somebody in Bulgaria needs a hunk of hardline, *you* can send it to them.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

Maybe someone outside the US or Canada could send him a SASE and all the customs paperwork pre-filled-out.

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

> dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr the return adress is corrupted : > Warning:all offending emails will be deleted, and the offender/spammer : > will be put on my personal "black list". : : Now what was that all about? : -Bill

I believe he is saying he "IS" a little green man living in a cave, but lacks the directness to say it clearly.

To that I say, congratulations Dimitris for coming out of the closet! (Do caves have closets?)

Reply to
Roger Gt

Usually not. Cave-dwellers prefer armoires.

John

Reply to
John Larkin

>: > dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr the return address is corrupted : >: > Warning:all offending emails will be deleted, and the : >offender/spammer : >: > will be put on my personal "black list". : >: Now what was that all about? : >: -Bill : >

: >I believe he is saying he "IS" a little green man living in a : >cave, but lacks the directness to say it clearly. : >

: >To that I say, congratulations Dimitris for coming out of the : >closet! (Do caves have closets?) : : Usually not. Cave-dwellers prefer armoires. : John

Thank you, I didn't know that!

Reply to
Roger Gt