TV Ad

Did anyone catch the new car ad that shows an Estes Mod Roc being launched and it flys just about the ground across a field and threw trees in a park
and crashes into a newspaper ad for the car and crumples. ?

Telescope Buyers FAQ
Starlord wrote:

Yeah I caught that. I know some people don't care for those much but I thought it was ok, abeit unrealistic that the motor ran for so long,, but then again it's unrealistic for a rocket to bounce of a picture of car too....

New Volkswagen Passat ad...and the rocket didn't loose any altitude, either.
John
It must have used a vectored thrust "poopy clay" nozzle.
Was the rocket a V-2?
;)