Molded plastic fin units.

Does anyone know where I can buy some molded plastic fin units?

Reply to
rocketdragon

Quest has a bunch of them. See if they still have their "parts assortment" package, that includes a handful of different fin units.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

What tube size? Most of the larger tube sizes are actually carbon fiber or fiberglass insteaad of plastic.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

I am looking for something to fit a one inch OD body tube.

Reply to
rocketdragon

I have a couple of 4-fin units floating around from a couple of quest Gamma-Ray kits...However, these have proved to be highly delicate, they do not handle engine heat very well. Seems like anything over a B6/4 and they warp or just plain melt!

Reply to
bob352