Molded plastic fin units.

Does anyone know where I can buy some molded plastic fin units?

Quest has a bunch of them. See if they still have their "parts assortment" package, that includes a handful of different fin units.

What tube size? Most of the larger tube sizes are actually carbon fiber or fiberglass insteaad of plastic.
Brian Elfert
I am looking for something to fit a one inch OD body tube.
I have a couple of 4-fin units floating around from a couple of quest Gamma-Ray kits...However, these have proved to be highly delicate, they do not handle engine heat very well. Seems like anything over a B6/4 and they warp or just plain melt!