KEN Meyers in Houston Texas

How many of you have had bad trades/dealings with this man?

He has struck again. We are looking for others that Ken has either offered to trad or buy from and received your money or kit etc and you got nothihng but excuses.

I am waiting for the DA to return my call now and would like to let him know how many other trusting sorts have had this guy cheat them.

Please send me your testimonial to me at lsmodels @pdq.net

Please be honest about your deal.

Thanks, Mike West/Lone Star Models

Reply to