Freelancer required UK (Southapmton Area)

I have also posted this in alt.cad but now I have received the Architects drawings in AutoCAD dwg format, it made sense to post here
as well :)
I have received an enquiry from a company currently engaged in refurbishing some apartment blocks in Southampton. They require someone to design and draw balcony/stairwell bulustrades along with the necessary design calculations. This will also entail a site survey.
As I'm based in Derbyshire I am looking to pass the details onto a capable freelancer more local to the job
Please email jim at abacad-design dot com if you can help
a contact phone number would be appreciated too
Regards
Jim