Triang Motor Bogies

Martin said the following on 29/02/2008 20:35:
I think, but you would need to check with them, that East Kent Models do a remagnetizing service - you need to send the whole bogie to them. Also, the people I've used in the past are
Otherwise, the first entry in a google search comes up with
Paul Boyd
I found some sort of super duper magnet
While it is apart I'll add some see through to the frames, like the trailing bogie
Reply to
Martin
are
with
Finney and Smith sell new magnets for Triang motors, probably more effective than a re-magnetise. See
well down the list, just after Mashima motors. Keith
Reply to
Grovenor
Now thinking - a 5 pole armature would be nice - none found, also finer scale wheels.
5 pole is a nono so better wheels would be a step.
No telling me to get a Hornby new one - too expensive and this one is detailed, ride height corrected, wire hand rails, flush glazed, TOPs number (was D5572 now 31154 - needed Bath Road machines, my Airfix one is as well)
Now looking for an etched fan grill!
Reply to
Martin
On 01/03/2008 13:48, Martin said,
for the wheels.
I thought Howes would do one, but nothing listed at a quick glance.
Reply to
Paul Boyd

Site Timeline