BayLTC in Danville!

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark snipped-for-privacy@telis.org

408.605.5412 (cell)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Museum of the San Ramon Valley in Danville, CA to help in celebrating Train Appreciation Month. Our layout will be on display for a period of one week. We will be setting up on Sunday and Monday, July 10-11, and our layout will be up and running on the morning of Tuesday, July 12.

We will be presenting a self-running 13'x25' layout with several loops of trains running through downtown/mainstreet, farming, waterfront, and suburban scenes. The theme of this layout is "Railroad in the Central Valley", and will feature locally-based scenes ranging from the 1850s to the

1950s.

Here are the show details:

July 12-17, 2005

Museum of the San Ramon Valley Corner of Railroad and West Prospect Avenues Danville, CA 94526

Directions from I-680 North: Turn left on Sycamore Valley Road, turn right on San Ramon Valley Road, and then turn left on Railroad Avenue. The Museum is at the intersection of Railroad Avenue and West Prospect Avenue.

Directions from I-680 South: Turn right on Sycamore Valley Road, turn right on San Ramon Valley Road, and then turn left on Railroad Avenue. The Museum is at the intersection of Railroad Avenue and West Prospect Avenue.

Museum Hours: Closed Monday

10am-1pm Tuesday-Friday & Sunday 9am-3pm Saturday

Admission: Donation

Information may be obtained by calling 925.837.3750, emailing snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com, or by visiting

or

-- Russell Clark Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG

Chief, PCFD There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Reply to
Russell Clark