LDRS23 July 1-6 Geneseo NY

LDRS23 Early Registration is closing May 31 - don't miss the early registration discount on flyer fees!

Also - the blocked off rooms at the HQ hotel will be released shortly. Don't delay. Book today.

The Days Inn in Geneseo is sold out at present... but you may luck out and find a cancellation.

See you at LDRS.

Murray

Reply to
Murray Lampert

Murray

In the event someone runs into hard luck, what it the smaller hotel across the street from the Dayz Inn? It may help someone out there.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Isn't that an aoto parts store Chuck??

Joel

Reply to
Joel Rogers

FYI, Please remember that the host motel is in Henrietta at the RIT convention center. So if you go there from the field you will need to get off of 390 north at the Liegh High Station Road Exit, you will turn left at the bottom of the ramp and head about one mile to West Henrietta Road, there you turn left and the Host hotel is about 1 1/2 - 2 miles up on the right. Now when you get to West Henrietta Road you will notice a large amount of hotels and motels, including many restaurants and fast food establishments, all before you get to the host hotel. Also if you were to turn right at that intersection, you would hit many more establishments and theaters, and shopping malls, all for your entertainment during the evening while at LDRS. Also Lloyd Wood, your friendly LDRS launch director, lives in that same area. I'm sure he would be able to get names and contacts for those who might need it.

Mike Dutch

PS; Yes, that is an auto parts store, but what do you expect from a motor head?

Reply to
mdrocket

Yeah, I heard that Lloyd's going to be having a big shindig EVERY NIGHT after the launch at his crib. Free beer, chitlins and hos to go around, too!

Psssssst... I hear Lloyd's wife makes a mean coq au vin, too. :-)>

Reply to
Gene

Reply to
Phil Stein

That was two years ago. You's with the long memories are killin' me!!

The Oak Valley Inn

is the place across the street. You gotta look behind the auto pahts store.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

I don't always have CRS. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Should we expect a registration package or at least an acknowledgement? It's been months since I registered and I'm still not sure I'm registered.

Reply to
Doc

It is my understanding that they are looking into putting a registered flyer list on the website. Also, I understand that passes are going to be mailed out shortly in one mass mailing.

Reply to
Murray Lampert

Oak Valley Inn

4562 Millennium Dr. Geneseo, NY 14454 585-243-5570
snipped-for-privacy@oakvalleyinn.com

Hope this helps.

Bill

Reply to
Bill VanRemmen

Gene The "Evil Prince" speaks:-)!!!!!!!!!! Been trying to contact you for months!!!!!!!!!!! Hybernation....... hiding...... jail........a women:-)?????????? How you been? Since I was running low on Single Malt Scotch ( all the LDRS headaches:-) we decided to get a "special" suite at the hotel. Directions, a special hand shake and password are required. A case of your special local beer works, too.......:-)! Also, we've been working the local Ho's pretty hard. Any chance you could import some ( bringing some will also work to get you in the door of the "Special Suite":-)? Looking forward to seeing you at the launch! See you soon!

Lloyd

Reply to
Actionxprs

Reply to
Tommie Parker

It now appears you only get convenient CRS, or maybe CCRS for short. 8

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Reply to
Robert DeHate

Yeah! Where's the RMR "Local Beer" party? I'm bring a case of Yeungling Lager.

Doc

Reply to
Doc

Just to clarify... we're sending out the "parking" passes. This will be to make it easier on everyone to identify flyers & family from spectators.

Doug

Reply to
Rocketweb

Just to clarify... we're sending out the "parking" passes. This will be to make it easier on everyone to identify flyers & family from spectators.

Doug

Reply to
Rocketweb

Hey Robert, I've been trying to get an email to you but (even with anti spam removed) they keep bouncing back.

Drop me a line.

Doc

Reply to
Doc

Doc:

More beer is good. BTW theres a place about 5 minutes from the field that has Yeungling on tap. Had to point it out to Lloyd the last time we were there.

Al

Reply to
Al Sterner