LDRS23 July 1-6 Geneseo NY

Thanks for the tip. I may head there if nothing's going on.

Reply to
Doc

When you get there........... show us the case and we'll give you the password and handshake. Giving you the location, however, depends on how good the beer is:-)! See you there!

Lloyd

Reply to
Actionxprs

In case anyone still wishes to register for LDRS, we are extending the online registration until Monday night.

By pre-registering you can save yourself $30 on the launch fee, and assure yourself of getting Polo, T-Shirts, or tickets to the banquet.

Doug LDRS 23 - web manager

Rocketweb