LDRS23 Music Video beta version

http://homepage.mac.com/wesrudy/iMovieTheater16.html
This may or may not be the final version of the video.......and I
reserve the right to make more!
Chuck
Yes I'm still working on it, I got so tired of transitions I wanted to have some fun......gimme time, it's coming. ;-)
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Nicely done, Chuck!
-Kevin
Great job! Let us know when you get it finished how you like it! Dig the tune too..
Cheers,
Brad
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

Thanks Kevin, the real work was in what NOT to put in with all the great material. But the B-17 took top billing.....she sounded so sweet.
Chuck

Volume II?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Ya never know, it's gonna be a two disk set sooooo......the vid was just fine tuned a tad, so it has a few more mugs in it and small changes here and there.....
Chuck
Chuck Rudy wrote:

I don't remember if it was completed yet, but if you come down to the MDRA launch this weekend, bring me a ELS 55 video.
Fred
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Jerry
I've used 2/3 of the song........kinda guess what I have in mind for disk 2 :-)
Chuck
It'll be on the final
Finish that ESL 55 video yet? You didn't respond to the previous post??
Fred
Chuck Rudy wrote:

Crash and burn! Then even my kid will buy one.
He wants a video of all the NASA crash and burn events. There have been many.
Very nice!
I like how you can hear the rocket & airplane motors over the music. I also like the lack of any wind noise.
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 01:53:03 GMT, Chuck Rudy