LDRS23 Music Video beta version

This may or may not be the final version of the video.......and I reserve the right to make more!

Chuck

Yes I'm still working on it, I got so tired of transitions I wanted to have some fun......gimme time, it's coming. ;-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Nicely done, Chuck!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Great job! Let us know when you get it finished how you like it! Dig the tune too..

Cheers,

Brad

Reply to
brad1970

Thanks Kevin, the real work was in what NOT to put in with all the great material. But the B-17 took top billing.....she sounded so sweet.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Volume II?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ya never know, it's gonna be a two disk set sooooo......the vid was just fine tuned a tad, so it has a few more mugs in it and small changes here and there.....

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

I don't remember if it was completed yet, but if you come down to the MDRA launch this weekend, bring me a ELS 55 video.

Fred

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Jerry

I've used 2/3 of the song........kinda guess what I have in mind for disk 2 :-)

Chuck

It'll be on the final

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Finish that ESL 55 video yet? You didn't respond to the previous post??

Fred

Chuck Rudy wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Crash and burn! Then even my kid will buy one.

He wants a video of all the NASA crash and burn events. There have been many.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Very nice!

I like how you can hear the rocket & airplane motors over the music. I also like the lack of any wind noise.

Reply to
Phil Stein