Serious B&O modelers?

I live near Leipsic, Ohio, and I'm trying to find some photos of the old B&O station that was located there. So far, I have a couple but I'd like more as I'm hoping to build a model of it. I'm interested because I like the NKP and this particular station was a combination tower / station structure that was located where the B&O crossed the NKP at Leipsic.

I've checked some online sources of B&O materials as well as I've asked the moderator of the B&O Yahoo group to post my request. But I kind of want to cover all of my bases, so I'm posting here and will post on MR as well.

Thanks.

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel