Bachmann Sears Catalog Home

Does anyone know where I can find a little information about the Bachmann Spectrum Catalog home online? I gather that the kit has been discontinued.

Thanks.

dlm

------------------------------------------- Dan L. Merkel

Reply to
Dan Merkel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not found one but you might try the Bach-man forums.

gagnonrchrd

Reply to
Charles Kimbrough

Well, our newspaper is doing a feature article on "Catalog Homes," so I just wanted to pass along the tidbit that there were some plastic kits made of at least one of the Sears homes. A good picture, a very brief description and an approximate price would be helpful. I was able to find a link on the Branchline site about the laser kit that they have done of one of the Sears houses; I was aware of the Bachmann one and wanted to include that as well.

If you are interested, please contact me at my email address; no, I don't use a fake one; this is it.

Thanks.

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

I have that kit in N-scale. It is p/n 88051.

A Google search revealed the following possibility for purchase:

My kit cost $10 back in the late 1980s. I'll be glad to scan the box, pieces and instructions for you. Just drop me an email at the address below.

Reply to
Ken Rice