Athearn painted but unlettered boxcars

Does anyone know where I can find a quantity of Athearn 40' boxcar kits that are painted but unlettered? One of the major mail order hobby shops used to offer them regularly, but I haven't seen them recently. Undecs are still available, but I'd rather find them painted if possible. I'm probably looking for a couple of dozen or so... based on price.

Thanks!

dlm

--------------------------- Dan Merkel

Reply to
Dan Merkel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The below I have bought from. He gives discounts. Call him.
Good price. Not too reliable according to another railroad forum. On back order right now.
The below has them but charge full price. Horizon Hobby owns Athearn.
Learn to search the 'Net.

gagnonrchrd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just curious... where are you from? My wife used to work with a "Rick Gagnon."

BTW, my request was for "painted but unlettered" boxcars from Athearn. I know I can get undecs; I wanted them painted first though.

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

Does it have to be Athearn ????????? What about Accurail they have them also look at their web sight you may find what you are looking for there.

Reply to
Malcolm Donaldson

Thankd. Those are "data only" if I'm looking at the right thing. That would be better, but the project I want to use them for doesn't use "standard" data reporting. : (

Would still like to find some of those Athearns..............

Thanks again!

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel