Shameless (but non-commercial) Plug

If anyone is interested, I've been writing a blog for the newspaper I work for for more than an a year now. It's entitled "Along the Right of Way" and deals primarily with my interest in model railroading but also railroading "stuff" in general. I try to update every three days so the content is usually pretty fresh.

If you would like to stop by, the address is:

I would appreciate having you as a guest... even moreso to have you as a regular reader.

Thanks.

dlm

------------------------------------------- Dan L. Merkel

Reply to
Dan Merkel

Great, Dan, Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

Bill

I finally went to have a look at your ramblings, and hit the jackpot. The guy who started to drive a tractor and trailer across a railroad track, going up an embankment... Wonderful! Any follow up on this story?

You ramble quite nicely. Congrats and best wishes.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

First, thank you for your kind comments. At one point in my life, my grandmother thought I should be a writer... so I work for a newspaper. But I'm not on the editiorial side; I do graphics work. : )

No, I don't know any more about that particular story. The photos were sent to me by a rr friend with no real commentary. When you look at that though, you do have to wonder why someone with such a shortage of gray matter is even allowed on the roads... let alone behind the wheel of a semi.

Reply to
Dan Merkel