Shameless (but non-commercial) Plug

If anyone is interested, I've been writing a blog for the newspaper I work for for more than an a year now. It's entitled "Along the Right of Way" and
deals primarily with my interest in model railroading but also railroading "stuff" in general. I try to update every three days so the content is usually pretty fresh.
If you would like to stop by, the address is: http://thecourier.typepad.com/alongtherightofway/ I would appreciate having you as a guest... even moreso to have you as a regular reader.
Thanks.
Great, Dan, Thanks for sharing.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links
Dan Merkel wrote:

I finally went to have a look at your ramblings, and hit the jackpot. The guy who started to drive a tractor and trailer across a railroad track, going up an embankment... Wonderful! Any follow up on this story?
You ramble quite nicely. Congrats and best wishes.
--
wolf k.

First, thank you for your kind comments. At one point in my life, my grandmother thought I should be a writer... so I work for a newspaper. But I'm not on the editiorial side; I do graphics work. : )
No, I don't know any more about that particular story. The photos were sent to me by a rr friend with no real commentary. When you look at that though, you do have to wonder why someone with such a shortage of gray matter is even allowed on the roads... let alone behind the wheel of a semi.