Gunze Aqueous - Mr. Color Cross-Reference?

I'm looking for a cross-reference table that matches Gunze Sangyo Aqueous acrylic colors to Mr. Color enamel colors. So far, a websearch
has not turned up what I'm looking for. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Martin
Martin,     I have the current Gunze Sangyo catalogue/colour chart here. It has listings for both Mr Color (solvent-based acrylic paint colors) and Aqueous Hobby Color (water-based acrylic paint), to quote from the headings. There's no cross reference chart per se, but the colour chips and colour names should be of help to you. If you like, I can scan it and send you a copy. I can do JPGs or PDFs (or anything else you want, but there's no need to be silly!).     The catalogue runs to 8 pages, with only 3 of them colour chips - the other 5 are thinners, airbrushes, compressors, paint markers etc - let me know if you want them too. (No prob)     It's Tuesday morning here in the Antipodes, and I'm heading away for a few days from Thursday pm, so if you let me know ASAP I can do it quickly. Email me off-group if you like.
r_grinberg(at)qld(dot)chariot(dot)net(dot)au
I'm sure you'll figure this out. Rob. Anyone else, while I'm in the mood? Let me know.
On 1 Jan 2007 15:38:55 -0800, "The Collector"

Not exactly a cross-reference but color charts for both ranges are at http://tinyurl.com/y2esv8 .

My &quot;From&quot; address is munged - use 'modeleral (at) swbell (dot) net' to

Thank you Al! Ihad forgotten about the GS charts in there.
Rob
AussieRob wrote:

I must be having a Senior Moment. I initially looked here and saw one chart and totally missed the other one.
Thanks Al
Martin
On 2 Jan 2007 07:01:33 -0800, "The Collector"
I feel your pain! My affliction with CRS syndrome is rapidly becoming legendary... ;-p

You're welcome. :)

My "From" address is munged - use 'modeleral (at) swbell (dot) net' to respond