Gunze Aqueous - Mr. Color Cross-Reference?

I'm looking for a cross-reference table that matches Gunze Sangyo Aqueous acrylic colors to Mr. Color enamel colors. So far, a websearch has not turned up what I'm looking for. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Reply to
The Collector

Martin, I have the current Gunze Sangyo catalogue/colour chart here. It has listings for both Mr Color (solvent-based acrylic paint colors) and Aqueous Hobby Color (water-based acrylic paint), to quote from the headings. There's no cross reference chart per se, but the colour chips and colour names should be of help to you. If you like, I can scan it and send you a copy. I can do JPGs or PDFs (or anything else you want, but there's no need to be silly!). The catalogue runs to 8 pages, with only 3 of them colour chips - the other 5 are thinners, airbrushes, compressors, paint markers etc - let me know if you want them too. (No prob) It's Tuesday morning here in the Antipodes, and I'm heading away for a few days from Thursday pm, so if you let me know ASAP I can do it quickly. Email me off-group if you like.

r_grinberg(at)qld(dot)chariot(dot)net(dot)au

I'm sure you'll figure this out. Rob. Anyone else, while I'm in the mood? Let me know.

Reply to
AussieRob

Not exactly a cross-reference but color charts for both ranges are at

.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Al Superczynski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thank you Al! Ihad forgotten about the GS charts in there.

Rob

Reply to
AussieRob

I must be having a Senior Moment. I initially looked here and saw one chart and totally missed the other one.

Thanks Al

Martin

Reply to
The Collector

I feel your pain! My affliction with CRS syndrome is rapidly becoming legendary... ;-p

You're welcome. :)

Reply to
Al Superczynski