Re: OT? Hobby Lobby Brush Sale 50% off

Hi all,

> I tried once again to get on the HL weekly coupon list. So far, so good. > Their internet coupon this week is for 50% off all 'art' brushes. I'm > going > to get some new flat ended brushes for my new projects. Good brushes are > expensive, and one of the best investments a modeler can make. Be sure to > go to hobbylobby.com and print yourself out a coupon. > Jerry 47

Definitely *not* "off topic".

Also, be sure to pick up a wide assortment of round brushes as well; as they are often far more useful. I find "rounds" far better for dry-brushing than "flats" (which seems to go against conventional wisdom). So stock up on brushes. It also a good idea to have separate brushes for acrylics, separate for enamels, and a set just for metallics. Oh, and get you one fine quality 000 brush and use it *only* for eyeballs on any figures you might want to do.

Now...if we could only talk Hobby Lobby into carrying Winsor Newton "Series 7's".....

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Thanks. I passed on the kit sale last week, but brushes I can use.

WmB

Reply to
WmB