Brush Sizes ?

Which is smaller '0' or '0000' ?

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

0000

................ Remove the sea bird if you want to reply.

Reply to
Robin

Thank You ;-)

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

However, for practical purposes, anything smaller than a 000 is pretty much useless. Remember, the important thing is the *point*, not the number of bristles. Even for figure painting in the smaller scales, going below a 00 brush is a rare occasion. Smaller brushes just don't hold a sufficient amount of paint to be useful.

A top quality Winsor Newton "Series 7" 00 brush will hold (and maintain) a finer point...than a mid-level quality 10/0 spotter or liner.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

damn ya'll have some big ass brushes. I have a 10/0, 18/0 and and a 20/0 brush for superfine detail work!

Reply to
Scott A. Bregi AKA The Model Hobbit

I've got some of those as well, they do come in handy for micro spotting. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper