Tamiya Parts

Hi all, I'm looking for parts for a Tamiya Swordfish - the F parts to be precise. I realise it's unlikely anyone has them sat around, but I thought it might be worth a try. Trying to get parts from the Hobby Co. is like pulling teeth. Thanks K

Reply to
kim goodier

Who's Hobby Co.? You can try Hobby Link Japan (hlj.com) or Rainbowten.com; one of those should be able to buy the parts for you in Japan. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

in article 41585cb7$0$82257$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net, kim goodier at snipped-for-privacy@kimhg.plus.com wrote on 27/9/04 8:32 pm:

You can always order those parts from RainbowTEN

I did so with Tamiya 1/72 Corsair parts I needed for conversion...

Ciao di

Tomislav Martan 9A4Tc

(On-line at last...)

Reply to
Duke Nukem

Where are you? I know if you contact Tamiya USA they'll lead you by the hand through the process, especially since you seem to have the designation of the right sprue.

Reply to
Charles Fox

If the person needing the parts contacts me via E-mail snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

I can give them the info (I'm at home and it's in my shop) to likely get these in the states. Tamiya has a retail operation with same address as their California headquarters. It took about 7 days to order in a sprue for a 1/16 Tiger.

Reply to
HobbyOasis

I have not had trouble getting replacement parts from The Hobby Co, but remember they are only distributors and if they don't have the kits in stock how can they help you?

Reply to
Ted Taylor