Well, I'll be....

For some odd reason I actually looked through the list of hobby
shops in the back of FSM this last issue. What to my wondering eyes did
appear but a shop in Salunga, Pa., of all offbeat places! Now I have to
figure some way to get out there and look it over.
It's listed as a train shop but says below that it's the local
meeting place for AMPS so it likely has some of the 'good stuff' in
stock.
It's been a long dry spell for real hobby shops hereabouts.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
On 13 Dec, 23:30, Mad-Modeller wrote:> =A0 =A0 For some odd reason I actually looked through the list of hobby> shops in the back of FSM this last issue. =A0What to my wondering eyes did> appear but a shop in Salunga, Pa., of all offbeat places! =A0Now I have to> figure some way to get out there and look it over.> =A0 =A0 It's listed as a train shop but says below that it's the local> meeting place for AMPS so it likely has some of the 'good stuff' in> stock.> =A0 =A0 It's been a long dry spell for real hobby shops hereabouts.> > Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.Hi Bill,Just got back on to rms. I have a small package that'll go out to you tomorrow if I can find a line less than an hour long.Happy modeling,Tom
Reply to
Mr. 1/72
And here I thought Mr. Claus lived farther north. :) TIA, Tom and welcome back to rms.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller