Well, I'll be....

For some odd reason I actually looked through the list of hobby shops in the back of FSM this last issue. What to my wondering eyes did appear but a shop in Salunga, Pa., of all offbeat places! Now I have to figure some way to get out there and look it over. It's listed as a train shop but says below that it's the local meeting place for AMPS so it likely has some of the 'good stuff' in stock. It's been a long dry spell for real hobby shops hereabouts.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

On 13 Dec, 23:30, Mad-Modeller wrote:> =A0 =A0 For some odd reason I actually looked through the list of hobby> shops in the back of FSM this last issue. =A0What to my wondering eyes did>

appear but a shop in Salunga, Pa., of all offbeat places! =A0Now I have to> figure some way to get out there and look it over.> =A0 =A0 It's listed as a train shop but says below that it's the local> meeting place for AMPS so it likely has some of the 'good stuff' in> stock.> =A0 =A0 It's been a long dry spell for real hobby shops hereabouts.> > Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.Hi Bill,Just got back on to rms. I have a small package that'll go out to you tomorrow if I can find a line less than an hour long.Happy modeling,Tom

Reply to
Mr. 1/72

And here I thought Mr. Claus lived farther north. :) TIA, Tom and welcome back to rms.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller