Trying Again at Hobby Lobby

Going to Missouri for T'giving & will try theirs out ther,being in a different area has excitement,you may discover new models,but,i'm not holding my breathe,could be the same old shit from last year.But I'm keeping a stiff upper lip!.

Reply to
teem

there are two in springfield.

It looks like they are taking out the model section at the one store in Athens, GA. John

Reply to
John A. Mason

Good Luck ............ I have 5 in my area and haven't bought a thing in 6 months. Their model section is a shadow of what it once was.........

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Thats why i'm doing a stiff upper lip!,htis one in lees summit mo,better still have their section of kits.

Reply to
teem

I stopped back in the Athens store and asked the guy if they were taking the model section out and he said no and that it was going to be bigger and better than it was. They are just remodeling that section.Yeah! John

Reply to
John A. Mason