Hobbycraft P-51B

Hi all, I was looking thru my Sqd.supplement that I got in yesterday's mail and saw that Hobbycraft has a 1/48 Mustang. Is this new tool or a re-pop of another mold? Thanks, Kelly

Reply to
Kelly Voyles

A "B" you say? Hmmm. Years ago Idea (same people who make Hobbycraft's molds) came out with a P-51D that was an obvious copy of Monogram's. Never seen the B though. Couldn't be as good as the AM or Tamiya kit. Anybody seen one? tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper