alclad/lacquer question?

What is a good thing to clean an airbrush with after using alclad II? So far I've been able to find 'lacquer thinner', but since I have no idea what a 'lacquer' is, that doesn't do much for me....

Alclad II is 'lacquer' - wat is een goed Nederlands woord hiervoor? Dan weet ik waar ik naar op zoek moet om m'n airbrush schoon te maken...

Reply to
Nemesis

The original Alclad was acetone based and acetone was neccessary for cleaning, it would also do for cleaning the new Alclad II. Alclad II is laquer based and should clean up nicely with laquer thinner also. Laquer is the type of paint used on cars. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

How pure? I know my airbrush is supposed to be able to handle any kind of solvent, but maybe the pure stuff is a bit overkill?

Reply to
Nemesis

Works fine in my Paasche H and Iwata HP-B right from the can.

Reply to
Ron