Ding Hao P-51B

Is the letter outlining yellow or red?

I have CAM decals which outline in yellow, but have seen prints/artwork where it is red.

Also, is it the normal canopy or Malcolm hood?

Reply to
Mr. Peanut Head

"Mr. Peanut Head

Color photo posted on: alt.binaries.models.scale

Frank

Reply to
Frank Koval

How does one find this picture on alt.binaries.models.scale? How do you search for the pic once you get to alt.binaries.models.scale? Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

I looked at that group but didnt' see any pics uploaded. However, I was able to find a color photo on the web:

'll go with this as it matches my decals and I prefer the non Malcolm look. However, I did also find a black&white Ding Hao Mustang photo on the web with the Malcolm hood and thus why I was getting confused.

I'm good to go now, thanks!

Reply to
Mr. Peanut Head

"Mr. Peanut Head

I posted the same pic only a bit larger. Glad you found what you needed.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Koval

If it's not there yet it should be soon. Look for Ding Hao. If you need a repost let me know.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Koval

"Mr. Peanut Head

Just remember, an aircraft has a history! The Malcomb Hood could be quite correct for a later date and the standard P-51B hood for an earlier period.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey