Canopy glue

What kind of glue can I use in place of Canopy glue? Thanks Phil

Reply to
Philip Shaw

Go to a Craft Store or Walmart and get some Tacky Glue same stuff as Canopy glue and it will save you some $$$. At Walmart look in the Craft section in the fabric section.

Reply to
O4U2P

I've had pretty good luck with silicone sealant. Just a thin layer works really well and is slightly flexible, reducing the vibration and resultant tearing.

Jake

Reply to
J McKernan

Innovative Model Products PFM is the best I have found. Place a small bead on the edge of the canopy, tape it in place for a few hours, then remove the outer bead.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh