What are the best engineering sites?

Hello,

We are putting together a list of the best engineering sites for data, reference, info, procurement, etc. If you can make a suggestion, that would be appreciated.

The sites collected to date are located at

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

Thanks Cliff! That's a great site for materials info. It has been added to

Best regards,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

eng-tips.com

Reply to
That70sTick

Thanks Thats70sTick! eng-tips.com (a professional forum) has been added to

Best regards,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

Try ScottForge.com. The name speaks for itself.

efunda comes to mind Wolfram for mathematics

Reply to
TOP

Here is few to check out.

scota

snipped-for-privacy@ghent.com,

Thanks for those links. They were added to the reference page. Also added the khake.com top level page to the jobs page at jmroz.com,

is a great site for those searching for the right career!

Best regards,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks Wayne!

I've added a few of the links today. What search engine do you use for engineering related searches?

Best regards,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

Those are from my collection over the years, so they came from a variety of sources & searches. When I need info I generally start with Google or GlobalSpec.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Morning All,

Great links! I added them to my Scuttle site. This is a community site for design links. You can tag and search links.

The main page is at:

A listing of popular links is at:

You can upload and tag your links manually or by exporting your links form IE. Our page of traditional links is at:

Regards, Montie Montie Design

Montie

Morning All,

Great links! I added them to my Scuttle site. This is a community site for design links. You can tag and search links.

The main page is at:

A listing of popular links is at:

You can upload and tag your links manually or by exporting your links from IE. Our page of traditional links is at:

Regards, Montie Montie Design

Montie

Thanks Montie! The Montie Scuttle link has been added to

Wayne, regarding your search engine preferences, Google and Global Search are listed on the Engineer Start page,
Anyone know of any better engineering search engines?

Best regards,

jmroz

Reply to
jmroz.com

Quite a broad range of links

is useful as I have such a bad memory

snap fit design - Designers - make Seth's life easier. ;-)

TTFN

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

On that note what are the forums and the groups with the most traffic? Besides this one:) I will like to visit them to see what the majority talks about in CAD!!!

Thanks

Ian

Reply to
ianfalu