Bridgeport mill dedicated website project

I am interested in obtaining as much info,, as possible, and making a webpage / website to cover it all. I had posted this one time before and got little response, so here it goes again. IIRC I got one respoinse for my request for info, and that was someone provided weights of individual components.

Any tips, tricks, data etc anyone would want to share about Bridgport mills specific ally the Series 1 and earlier and the Series II that they are willing top provide I would like to put up on my website as a reference for all to use..........free of charge of course. Any suggestions on how to present it or have it avqailable would also be appreciated. I do have the capability to scan, and make PDF files. That was my main intentionn on the operators manual I have now for the BP 1J mill, but the pages are so shop worn and nasty getting a good clean scan is next to impossible, as something happens to the scan when its converted to PDF that makes it kind of unreadable, but a basic JPG or GIF file seems to work ok.

Credit for items will be given. There is alot of user info out there and tons of tips and tricks, from repairs, troubleshooting, use, moving and setups that sure would be great for a lot of folks, and it sure would be nice to add it or have it all centrally located for easy reference. I do not have any pop up banners or get paid by the click, on my website. Its banner free and totally free. If your willing to participate , I would certainly appreciate any and all info anyone could provide. You can send it email to by way of attachment or in text to my frugalmachinist address or post it here for me to retreive.

I look at it as a worthwhile project for the upcomming bad weather months ahead.

Regards Roy aka chipmaker Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

How does

do for the information you're hoping to aggregate?

Pete

Reply to
Pete Bergstrom