Scalemodelindex.com needs help from all car modelers ... What are your favorite reference sites???

Hi Gang:

Tony M here from

- Tony Matteliano's Scale Model Index with links to 3700+ scale model related sites.

On my site I have extensive reference sections for aircraft, armor, and ship modelers.

I want to build a section of reference sites for car modelers. I currently have less than 10.

What sites do you car guys visit when you want to reference a subject you want to build? List the links here or even better, visit

and click on the 'submit link a link" link on the left side of the screen.

Thanks in advance car modelers!!!

Tony Matteliano

Matteliano's Scale Model Index Providing links to 3700+ scale model related sites The OLDEST and THE BEST!!

Reply to
tmatteliano

Hey Tony, Usually when someone needs a link I send them to your place :-) Check with Dave Lindsay, he has most all the auto (1:1 and scale) stuff covered.

home
model stuff

Reply to
chuck ryan

visitwww.scalemodelindex.comand click on the 'submit link a link" link on

I use the images option of google. I am amazed at the subjects I find pictures on- I like to build weird, lesser known subjects and even they usually have lots of pics on Google images.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

I use that technique also; it's a great way of tracking down good websites with the stuff you want.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Third - Google Images rocks!

Reply to
Rufus

however, if you are searching for "models" and you don't have safe search on, then you need to go through a lot of images that aren't what you were looking for. what a terrible task.

I'm always very specific when I search for models...that way I always get what I want...whether I'm looking for it or not...

Reply to
Rufus