Scalemodelindex.com needs help from all car modelers ... What are your favorite reference sites???

Hi Gang:
Tony M here from http://www.scalemodelindex.com - Tony Matteliano's Scale Model Index with links to 3700+ scale model related sites.
On my site I have extensive reference sections for aircraft, armor, and ship modelers.
I want to build a section of reference sites for car modelers. I currently have less than 10.
What sites do you car guys visit when you want to reference a subject you want to build? List the links here or even better, visit www.scalemodelindex.com and click on the 'submit link a link" link on the left side of the screen.
Thanks in advance car modelers!!!
Tony Matteliano http://www.scalemodelindex.com Tony Matteliano's Scale Model Index Providing links to 3700+ scale model related sites The OLDEST and THE BEST!!

Hey Tony, Usually when someone needs a link I send them to your place :-) Check with Dave Lindsay, he has most all the auto (1:1 and scale) stuff covered. www.socalcarculture.com home http://www.socalcarculture.com/modelcars.html model stuff
--
Chuck Ryan
Springfield OH
On Jan 27, 6:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

I use the images option of google. I am amazed at the subjects I find pictures on- I like to build weird, lesser known subjects and even they usually have lots of pics on Google images.
Don Stauffer in Minnesota wrote:

I use that technique also; it's a great way of tracking down good websites with the stuff you want.
Pat
Pat Flannery wrote:

Third - Google Images rocks!
--
- Rufus

however, if you are searching for "models" and you don't have safe search on, then you need to go through a lot of images that aren't what you were looking for. what a terrible task.
z wrote:

I'm always very specific when I search for models...that way I always get what I want...whether I'm looking for it or not...
--
- Rufus