Re: What are your favorite space and rocket books?

For me, being a big fan of (and scratch builder of) air-to-air & air
-to-surface missiles, I like just about any book I can get my hands on by Bill
Gunston and/or Mick Spick. Lots of times I find diffferent color schemes or
less common missiles/ rockets. Plenty of their books, though devoted to planes,
still have great pics of all the missiles that hang off the wings. Even "Modern
Fighting Helicopters" by the two of them, shows a wide assortment of
helicopter-launched missiles from various countries. -- Richard "received my
Cert Level One card from NAR today in the mail!!" Hickok
Reply to
Rhhickok
That "ten" should have been "the"!
Anyway, I received this book today, and was a little disappointing, It's quite a slim book, 58 pages, and concentrates more on the motors than on the actual vehicle. having said that, there are some nice diagrams and colour pictures, some of which I haven't seen before. All in all 6/10.
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn