Engineering evening course in Southampton/Winchester area

I've put a couple of notes up about this recently. The current situation is that 6 people have registered but they need a total of 10-16 before
the course can run. I think it's fairly typical for these engineering courses: access to the usual machinery (laths, mills, CNC, furnace, surface grinder, drills...), materials and a couple of staff to guide/teach when needed. The course details are Y972C "DIY Engineering and metalwork" at Eastleigh College, 02380-911000. Cost 82. Monday evenings 6-9.
If you do give them a call please put a note here so we can estimate the number of new recruits.
Dave
A bargain!
The price for a similar course at Falkirk was over 200 when I checked a couple of years ago.
Archie