Eastleigh engineering "course" short of students

The engineering workshop "course" restarted tonight at Eastleigh tech - we need 10 people to keep going but only 7 have enrolled. Monday evenings, 6-9, access to usual machines with 2 tutors. Cost is £86 per term (I think), including materials.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Including materials?, that could work out a real bargain -as long as you build something big enough

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

I just heard that the course has been cancelled because not enough people registered.

Blast!

Dave

Reply to
Dave