Eastleigh engineering "course" short of students

The engineering workshop "course" restarted tonight at Eastleigh tech - we need 10 people to keep going but only 7 have enrolled. Monday
evenings, 6-9, access to usual machines with 2 tutors. Cost is 86 per term (I think), including materials.
Dave
Including materials?, that could work out a real bargain -as long as you build something big enough <G>
Regards Kevin

Dave wrote:

I just heard that the course has been cancelled because not enough people registered.
Blast!
Dave