Machining - Bradford, W Yorks???

I've got a couple of small machining jobs I need doing on an old BSA
motorbike I'm restoring. I need a small area (approx 1" sq x 20 thou
deep) milling out of an alloy crankcase and about 40 thou milling or
grinding from the end of a small steel plate. Does anyone know of
anyone who does such small machining jobs in the Bradford area? Happy
to pay a decent rate if anyone fancies it and there's likely to be a
few other little jobs I'll be needing done in the next month or two.
As an ex-toolmaker it's a little frustrating not to have the tools to
do these myself but I can't justify the outlay for the small amount of
work I need to do.
Antony
Reply to
antony.adshead