Machining - Bradford, W Yorks???

I've got a couple of small machining jobs I need doing on an old BSA motorbike I'm restoring. I need a small area (approx 1" sq x 20 thou deep) milling out of an alloy crankcase and about 40 thou milling or grinding from the end of a small steel plate. Does anyone know of anyone who does such small machining jobs in the Bradford area? Happy to pay a decent rate if anyone fancies it and there's likely to be a few other little jobs I'll be needing done in the next month or two.

As an ex-toolmaker it's a little frustrating not to have the tools to do these myself but I can't justify the outlay for the small amount of work I need to do.

Antony

Reply to
antony.adshead

e-mail me offline at snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk