PING: Dave Hinz

Dave, a while back you said you could post some pics for me re: a key cutter. i've got the pics now, and i've just posted the narrative.

could you email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com with your email so i can shoot you the pics?

Thanks,

cus

No problem.

Oddly enough, every post I write has the real one: snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net Send me the images and I'll put them up at:

directory is emtpy now, obviously...)

Reply to
Dave Hinz

silly me, i thought spamcop was a pseudomym

I'm sure that was in mind when they came up with the name. No, they filter my incoming mail, block 98% or so of the spam, for something like

30 bucks a year. I run mailservers, webservers, all that infrastructure stuff at my real job, and I just don't feel like dealing with it when I get home, y'know?

Anyway, send me some pics, and I'll put 'em up quick as I can, certainly the same day.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

thank you sir, i'll get them on the way this moment

cus

Got 'em, will post a note when they're up.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

thanks