Free drilling machine

A have a old British made bench drilling machine free to anyone who can collect. It is one metre high and very heavy, I can just about drag it a couple of feet. There is no motor but there is a 3 phase switch. It's in Wallasey, Wirral. I can post a picture or two if anybody wants.

Mike Cole

Reply to
Mike cole

On or around 4 Jan 2007 08:21:38 -0800, "Mike cole" enlightened us thusly:

how soon do you want rid of it?

I'll be up that way, approximately (Manchester) in mid-february.

Reply to
Lord Austin the Ebullient of H

Well sooner the better, but I could wait till feb Mike Cole

Reply to
Mike cole

On or around 4 Jan 2007 13:46:33 -0800, "Mike cole" enlightened us thusly:

see if anyone else wants it. I haven't got time before then to make a special journey.